History of Greenwood
Greenfield represents the best of both worlds, blending a small-town atmosphere with the conveniences of the nearby greater Indianapolis area. Greenfield was the home to famed poet and author James Whitcomb Riley, and each year in October the city hosts the Riley Festival where the quaint downtown courthouse square is filled with vendors and exhibitors.
- Greenfield-Central High School
- Greenfield Central Junior High School
- Maxwell Intermediate School
- Greenfield Intermediate School
- Eden Elementary School
- J.B. Stephens Elementary School
- Weston Elementary School
- Harris Elementary School
Sugar Creek Valley
|Valley Brook Village|
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. ©2018 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®.
Updated: 26th May, 2019 1:22 AM.